We have resumed some elective surgeries
We are seeing patients with a full range of orthopedic injuries
We are now offering some clinics on Saturday morning for steroid injections
We have significantly modified how our office functions to make patient visits safer
- Fewer appointments that are more spaced out
- Personal protective equipment including facemasks are required for all patients and staff
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned between patients
- All patients and staff are screened for COVID symptoms or exposure prior to entering the clinic
- We have modified how patients and staff move through the office to maintain social distancing
COVID-19 office protocol
- Please arrive at your appointment wearing a mask. If you do not have a mask, call us when you get to the office and we will bring one out for you. All patients and guests/guardians must wear a mask while in our office.
- We will get you into your private, clean room as soon as possible
- We are asking individuals to come to their appointment alone. If you require transportation or assistance ambulating, we ask that your caregiver wait in the car during the appointment. Absolutely no guests are allowed to wait in our waiting room or exam rooms, unless it is medically necessary that they accompany the patient, or they are a guardian to a minor.
- If you are bringing your child in for an appointment, we ask that only one parent accompany the child. Both parties must be wearing a mask upon arrival, and will be screened at check in.
- If you have traveled anywhere outside of Massachusetts in the last 14 days, please make us aware when you call the office.
- We have gone back to normal office hours, 7:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday - Friday. We are closed 12-1 for lunch daily.