We have resumed some elective surgeries
We are seeing patients with a full range of orthopedic injuries
We are now offering some clinics on Saturday morning for steroid injections
We have significantly modified how our office functions to make patient visits safer
- Fewer appointments that are more spaced out
- Personal protective equipment including facemasks are required for all patients and staff
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned between patients
- All patients and staff are screened for COVID symptoms or exposure prior to entering the clinic
- We have modified how patients and staff move through the office to maintain social distancing
COVID-19 office protocol
- Please arrive at your appointment wearing a mask. If you do not have a mask, call us when you get to the office and we will bring one out for you.
- We will get you into your private, clean to room as soon as possible
- We are asking individuals to come to their appointment alone. If you require transportation or assistance ambulating, we ask that your caregiver wait in the car during the appointment.
- If you are bringing your child in for an appointment, we ask that only one parent accompany the child.
- Our office hours have been modified: we are seeing patient Monday to Friday 7am to 12 pm